Monday, 26 January 2015

Review: No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser


Hey guys! So a quick review for you all on the No7 Brush cleanser! I purchased this aaaaaages ago after searching for an affordable cleanser and I got two of them on offer (I think it was 3 for 2 or buy one get one half off I really have no idea) and was really excited because I have been in dire need of a brush cleanser and it was the most well priced one I could find. The cleanser is super easy to use, you just pump the product out onto a piece of kitchen roll or a cotton pad and you just wipe the brush with it and it removes everything, and I mean everything! It's also not one of those cleansers where you have to wait forever for it to dry and then can't use your brushes for a while because this dries really quickly which is a huge plus. Only one problem is it can make the bristles feel a bit weird, like you know there's been product there. I have no idea how to describe the feeling but it can sometimes feel odd. The packaging is great and the pump is so useful and one pump is all you need for a good clean! Mines has leaked a tiny bit in my bag before but it wasn't horrendous so that's okay and you get so much product in a bottle! I also haven't experienced any allergic reactions to using this which is excellent and I've been able to use it on my BeautyBlender too! It retails for £8 from boots and No7 is frequently on offer so you might be able to snag a deal!

Erin

X

No comments:

Post a Comment