Wednesday, 4 February 2015

What's New At The Drugstore: Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara

Hey guys! So after a very stressful time I'm back to blogging and I'm very excited! Today I'm reviewing the new Maybelline mascara! It's currently on offer at £5.99 in Superdrug stores and retails at £7.99 normally. I don't know why, but I was SO excited for this mascara! The packaging is an adorable metallic baby pink and the brush is like a rubber version of The Real Falsies! Personally, I feel rubber brushes work a little better, no idea why but yeah! 

This mascara claims to multiply your lashes. I felt I got a lot more length than volume though, but maybe I'm working with the brush wrong? However great length from a drugstore mascara can be very rare sometimes! I personally love it though and I think it's a wonderful mascara for a very decent price! 

Have any of you guys tried it or have a great drugstore mascara?

Erin

X

No comments:

Post a Comment